- Average household income of $202,000. Well above local and national average
- Large volume of residential growth in immediatearea
- 20,000 passing vehicles per day
- Population growth of 3% per year
- Corner development in retail corridor
- Shadow anchored by Co-op and Shoppers Drug Mart
- Bank of Montreal, Scotia Bank and ATB Financial all in close proximity
- Tenants in the development include
Please check your email for your listing sheet
important: Check your spam filter if you do not recieve the email in the next 2 mins.
Want more information?
Download Listing Sheet for Site Plan, Aerial Views & Detailed Property Information